Remodeling can sometimes seem overwhelming in terms of time and resources, but making small changes to your home one at a time can help you focus on each area a little more than if you’re doing a full home remodel. Start by selecting a space that you use frequently and want to change the most.
Here are a few ideas of where to do your next remodeling project:
- Kitchen- Kitchens are one of the most used rooms in a home and remodeling can range from a few simple updates to extensive changes. Consider making changes to countertops, backsplash, cabinetry and cabinet accessories, lighting, appliances, flooring, etc. You could also remove a wall to open up the living area to the kitchen and have an island installed to add additional storage and counter space.
- Technology- There are a number of ways to automate processes in your home by installing technology, including lighting, opening and closing the garage door, climate control, opening and closing window treatments, etc.
- Bathrooms- These are small spaces, but can still pack a powerful punch if you choose the right materials and designs.
- Master suite– Extend the area in the master suite to create a sitting space, a walk-in closet, and a spa-like bathroom.
- Basement- Change the use of your basement by deciding what you need and want it for and remodeling accordingly.
- Laundry room– Install new flooring and storage/work space, as well as new appliances for a much nicer space to do laundry in.
- Outdoor living– Add landscaping and pavers, or a deck/porch. Consider adding amenities like a pool and pool house, BBQ, outdoor fire pit, and comfortable seating.
Bring new life to your home and start to create your dream home one remodeling project at a time. We are confident you’ll be happy with the end result and will love the changes that can be made to your home.