Home remodeling can revitalize your love for your home. There are so many amazing and affordable options for changing or upgrading materials and styles. Make dramatic changes to your home with these basic home remodeling tips:
- Knock out a wall or two. This will help open up your space.
- Add distinct and unique features. Some ideas include an outdoor courtyard in the middle of your downstairs living area, arched entries and doorways, crown molding, or unique light fixtures
- Replace flooring with new tile, hardwood, or carpet.
- Paint or install new cabinetry in your bathrooms and kitchen.
- Install new countertops in your bathrooms and kitchen.
- Brighten up your curb appeal with new landscaping and a fresh coat of paint. Replace your front door and/or add a porch or details to your porch.
- Remove wallpaper and/or repaint the walls.
- Replace accessories with an updated look. Ideas include new kitchen and bathroom drawer pulls and handles, wall furnishings, window treatments, and towels.
- Improve lighting. Add task lighting under cabinets and above the counters in the kitchen, or add recessed lighting throughout your home in conjunction with statement chandeliers or other light fixtures. You can also add dimmers to every room or add or lengthen windows.
- Attend to details. Frame mirrors in the bathrooms, have grout deep cleaned, install new shower heads, and add or replace backsplash in bathrooms and kitchens.
One great thing about home remodeling is that it can be on your timeline and your budget. If you need it done fast, we can make that can happen; if you want to do one small project at a time, we can also make that happen. To find out more, contact us today!